Data Engineering Systems Group
The Data Engineering Systems Group at the Hasso Plattner Institute in Potsdam does research in efficient and scalable data management and data processing systems and technologies. Our current research focusses on stream processing, big data management, end-to-end machine learning pipelines, and benchmarking data processing systems. This is our GitHub project page. For more information about our group, check out our official website.
This is only a list of recent publications. For a complete list, check out our publication page or Prof. Tilmann Rabl’s Google Scholar.
- Viper: An Efficient Hybrid PMem-DRAM Key-Value Store @ VLDB ‘21
- Maximizing Persistent Memory Bandwidth Utilization for OLAP Workloads @ SIGMOD ‘21
- Drop It In Like It’s Hot: An Analysis of Persistent Memory as a Drop-in Replacement for NVMe SSDs @ DaMoN ‘21 (SIGMOD Workshop)
- Scale-Down Experiments on TPCx-HS @ BiDEDE ‘21 (SIGMOD Workshop)
- Maximilian Böther, Tilmann Rabl